Wednesday 28 November 2012

My new boots!

Hello people! The countdown to Christmas is now on!

Also, my birthday on December 9th is fast upcoming and I have great anticipation as I will turn seventeen and be eligible to drive! I will definitely be taking lessons soon and hopefully passing my test!

Focusing on the present, today I sorted out a recent problem as weather has gotten colder and wetter; purchasing the boots pictured below (courtesy of my Mum!) The problem I've had is in my typical day I walk to and from college twice and walk my dog. For college walking I've either been wearing cheap canvas shoes which are terrible for the conditions or adidas football trainers that aren't much better.
For dog walking, I have somehow managed in last year's school shoes. These seem to attract water and the result of all this is using two or three pairs of socks every day!

So, the boots will improve my life as they are warmer and much more waterproof - they'd also be better for kicking people!

Football wise, the weekend was great! Bangor battled to a 3-2 win in South Wales while TNS lost 3-0 at home to Carmarthen!!! This means Bangor are top of the table and 3 points ahead of TNS going into Saturday's match against them. United also won while City drew so they also went top of the league!

A decent few days indeed, I'm hopeful now that both can win again at the weekend!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment