Thursday 1 November 2012

Half term!

Hello and first of all I'm sorry about being a day late!

I do have good reasoning though, as yesterday I went with Connor and Jack to Wrexham to see Skyfall! Skyfall is the new James Bond 007 movie, and wow it was good. Daniel Craig is a fantastic Bond who never disappoints, the whole production was crafted so well together and everything was right - it's hard to find faults with that film. Anyone thinking about it, I would definitely recommend going!!

Then, due to missing buses and some being very late, I wasn't home until half seven when Coronation Street was followed by Chelsea v Man United in the League Cup.Which brings me to the weekend; first of all we broke up for half term so this week has been nice and relaxing, Friday night I had a celebratory curry at the Highwayman - my first public restaurant curry! Exciting stuff, then me, Dad and Declan went to watch Bangor thrash Connah's Quay 6-2 at Connah's Quay.

On Sunday me and the family went up to Caernarfon to see my Dad's brother Phil and his wife Jan until Tuesday. We celebrated Mum's 39th with a lovely meal in Wetherspoons (Chilli con carne of course) and exploring the town a bit. Also, on Sunday we watched Chelsea v United in the league, a thrilling game that resulted in a United win to close the gap to 1 point.

So, the match last night was disappointing that United lost, but, I would much rather have won on Sunday than last night. Today I have been doing some college work and this album came! (Below) I ordered it on Sunday for £3 brand new from Amazon - after two listens, that seems an absolute bargain!!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment