Wednesday 7 November 2012

Back to a working week!

Hello peoples, I must say I'm not as happy right now as I was this time last week..

This is because half term has ended and college has returned, it feels a lot longer than usual considering the whole week off was brilliant and the countdown to the Christmas holidays is on!! The rest of last week was spent relaxing and going up to Bangor on Friday night on a very cold evening to witness loads of visiting Norwegians getting drunk and Bangor securing a comfortable 3-0 win. Saturday again was centred around football, this time witnessing a United win.

So, it is currently Wednesday which means I'm making the most of this very welcome day off which is marvellous at splitting the week up and helping towards the weekend. It is quite strange how Mondays and Tuesdays seem to be a struggle and drag on a bit while Thursdays and Fridays zoom by. At this halfway point in the week, my thoughts are pretty much all about the weekend and enjoying the England autumn internationals (rugby union matches) kicking off with a game against Fiji.

I quite enjoy watching rugby, especially England, but don't really follow any of the clubs. This is probably because my Dad doesn't either. If I had to pick, it'd probably be Harlequins or Leicester Tigers - both entertaining to watch and full of plenty of English players.

Giving Fifa a rest, I have (finally) started playing Skyrim again and can't believe I've not been on it in such a long time, it's a fantastic game with always something to do. Who doesn't enjoy slaying dragons?

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment