Thursday 15 November 2012

Arrivals a-plenty!

Hello people! I'm sorry about this post being late!

I've had quite a mad today, a lot to talk about! First of all, I ordered a Lower Than Atlantis medium sized shirt last weekend, it came but was far too big so we sent it back and requested an exchange for a small which came today and is a much better fit!

Then, as it is now less than a month until I turn 17 and begin learning to drive, we recently ordered my provisional license which also came today.

Finally, Mum yesterday got a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it instantly impressed me and thinking I'd have to live with a BlackBerry until February just killed me, so I drastically cancelled my contact, ordered a freepost bag to sell it on a cash for mobiles type site and ordered a Sony Xperia U! This completed the treble when it arrived today.

It truly is a pleasing device and provides a lot more than the BlackBerry. I am sure the many apps will keep entertainment levels at a high!

Finally, last weekend I enjoyed a good England rugby performance and a dramatic and unsurprising Man United comeback as they remain top of the league. Bangor didn't play and Shrewsbury lost. This weekend shall be rathet similar as I don't think I can get to the Bangor match tomorrow night and Saturday is rugby leading into Man United.

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment