Thursday 6 December 2012

Under the weather

Hello! Apologies for the late post!
So, it is currently 2 and a bit days until I turn seventeen! I'm mostly looking forward to starting driving lessons of course, but also will quite enjoy seeing family members and eating food of my choice - probably chilli con carne!

Last weekend I made a very important and rewarding decision - I was in town, freezing cold, with my friends at twenty past two and chose to rather than stand around bored and desperately cold, go home to watch the England rugby. In the previous two matches, England had fallen just short against Australia and South Africa but Twickenham still stood full of proud English folk, hoping that somehow they could get a result against New Zealand.
New Zealand did their pre-match dance to try and imitate England, only to be drowned out by the fantastic crowd chanting swing low, sweet chariot. The match was brilliant and just as it looked like the All Blacks were going to take the lead, a flurry of spontaneous tries saw a good distance between the two sides.
A very proud match and result indeed! Bangor didn't fare so well and lost to TNS - the scum themselves - due to some terrible officiating. Bangor are still top of the table though! United narrowly saw off Reading in a 4-3 goal fest.

Sunday, me and Mum traveled to Wrexham and I chose a new suit (Christmas gift). It has two excellent inside pockets - a feature all jackets should have.
I have finally fallen to the same cold virus as everyone in my house and had the day off college today because of it. Not good!

This weekend, I am heading off to Bangor on Saturday for a Welsh Cup game, then Sunday is the much anticipated day of course! Hopefully United can give me a present in the form of beating City!
Finally, the brilliant Lower Than Atlantis have released a Christmas song! Join the campaign to see them at top spot instead of some shambolic boyband or X Factor group this Christmas by buying the single!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment