Wednesday 21 November 2012

3 day weekend!!

Hello!

So it's almost a week since the beginning of my life with a supreme gadget that's taken shape as a Sony Xperia U. I have definitely enjoyed having it, there's always something to do.

One thing I have found very entertaining is Football Manager Handheld. Whilst browsing the available apps, I saw the 2013 version for £5 and was interested but didn't want to risk a bad investment so i managed to get the 2012 version free!

I've been managing Bangor City and been glued to my phone screen! I think it's definitely an improvement from my old BlackBerry, and it's on a cheaper contract!

Music wise, this weekend I ordered Changing Tune (pictured below) the new Lower Than Atlantis album. Once again my faith in Amazon was renewed as it came after two days! I've only listened a few times so far and am liking it. Love Someone Else and Normally Strange are two highlights.

So at the weekend, Bangor beat Airbus 2-0 on Friday and are level on points with 1st place, only behind on goal difference. On Saturday me and some of the boys were at the cricket club for a day of sport. The day was decent, but results were not as England lost in the rugby and United lost to Norwich. Shrewsbury got a pleasing home win as consolation though!

. Due to a taster day on Friday, I will be having a 3 day weekend! This is nothing short of marvellous. I will again not be watching Bangor as they play away at Afan Lido which is about 120 miles away. I will though be watching England in a tough game against South Africa.

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment