Friday 20 January 2012

Weekend luxuries!

Hello readers! My third consecutive post is here, and eager for views!

Today is Friday. This to me, means only one thing; weekend. For me, the best part of a weekend is that I'm away from school for two whole days and I get to focus more on the social aspect of life after gathering my efforts towards achieving GCSE's all week! This weekend, I am hoping to get Resolution (new Lamb of God CD) in the post, the current issue of Metal Hammer magazine, and relax. One of the many weekend luxuries that I particularly enjoy is that it means After Eight chocolates! I have restricted myself from eating them during the working week, as they are just so great. If you've never had one, I suggest you get up, right now, run to the nearest food store and purchase a box of them instantly!!(Below is an image of the very treats I speak so highly of, captured in a picture with my horrific phone camera, I apologise for the very poor quality)


Also, to mark the arrival of the weekend I have decided to give Ozzy & Co a spin by listening to Black Sabbath's Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' album. True brilliance, heavy metal started here. I'm very excited that they're together again and recording a new album, also headlining Download festival. I would like to wish Tony Iommi a speedy recovery after being diagnosed with cancer not long ago, it is a terrible shame.

Here is a my latest YouTube video, entitled '5 Minutes Alone', if you picked up on that well done, but if not this is also the title of one of Pantera's many metal gems, and in the video I'm sporting my Pantera shirt, so I thought it did have some relevance. The contents of the video include many links to bands I think should be checked out, I talk briefly about the Stop Online Piracy Act which has been gaining quite a share of popularity recently so I thought I would inform my viewers. I talk about why you should not download illegally, as it is theft and that needs to be understood, too many people take band's long hard work for granted in this modern world. If you like this video, check out my channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/HiToppzx! Likewise, if you aren't yet, follow me on twitter @localmetalhead

That's all I have to say for now, and I doubt there will be a blog tomorrow, but we'll see. Thanks for reading, Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment