Wednesday 18 January 2012

My arrival!

Hello, Andy Smith here and welcome to my blog!

I shall blog about whatever I feel necessary, most probably music. I don't have time to write a big blog right now, as I am about to watch BBC's Sherloch Holmes series episode 2 (Hound of The Baskervilles). The series is 3 episodes long, each episode is 90 minutes and they are purely stellar works. I have seen episodes 1 & 3, Martin Freeman plays the intellectual detective extremely well here, BBC did a good job of the casting.

Also literally seconds ago I finished reading JRR Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring, it has taken me quite a while as I have been reading it irregularly but it is truly a great writing and I'm sure I do not need to go into detail of praise for it.

The name of my blog - if you were wondering - is German for 'Defender of Truth'. That is all I have time for now as I am stripped of luxorious creative time, and have had to rush this.
I am linking my twitter and Youtube accounts, both are regularly updated and well worth a follow/subscribe!
Thanks,
Andy.

www.twitter.com/localmetalhead www.youtube.com/user/HiToppzx

No comments:

Post a Comment