Sunday 29 January 2012

February approaches!

Guten tag! Today is the penultimate day of January 2012; so I feel it is time to look ahead to the second phase of the year.

February! Personally, I have a rather excitable month lined-up. 'Tis not too explosive in the sense that the events I am looking forward to begin precisely half-way through the month so a lot of patience and build up is necessary. First of all, there is a week off school from the 12th - 17th, a welcome break in the hectic schedule of a final year student.

Midway through this week, on the 15th (Wednesday), Alestorm (Scottish pirate metal band - pictured below) are playing in a close venue and I, along with a gang of pirate wannabee allies have tickets and are going to be attending, then two days later on 17th there is a Guns 'n' Roses tribute band playing in my town for a fiver, I will not be missing that! I believe there may be one or two free live acts gigging around my town sometime so hopefully I can attend those too.

Now, I have not posted since Tuesday due to the fact I have been ill, in bed every day of the week since Tuesday. This has meant missing four days of school in total, so I only had a one day week in the academic world. Not bad, if I had have felt okay, which was not the case. The big downside from missing school was the fact I have a science examination tomorrow (30th) and there were multiple revision sessions on after school which of course I could not have attended.

The only real plus from this week has been I feel a lot less tired and dependant on caffeine, and my Samsung D75 digital camera arrived! Also, this week has seen the video featured in my last blog (Lamb of God 'Resolution' Review (Part 1)) take off, it has reached 150+ views and I have uploaded its sequel; here ya go!  

I have set up a photobucket account recently, you can check that out here: http://s1267.photobucket.com/profile/aandysmith/index
My twitter username has been changed to: @aandysmith
My YouTube channel - there will be vlogs uploaded soon, I haven't put one up recently due to being ill -: www.youtube.com/user/HiToppzx

I've rambled on a bit, but had a lot to say so thanks for reading, wish me luck in my exam and I shall post again soon!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment