Wednesday 2 January 2013

Back in the saddle!

So, today is my final day of freedom.

Tomorrow, the chains are re-established as I drag myself back to college. In seriousness I'm looking forward to catching up with people and some lessons but definitely not my psychology exam!! It will be alright though, I've just got to work hard and get me head down!

My time off has been good, spent the majority of it at home relaxing, watching films and tv. At the moment I'm watching Strike Back: Project Dawn which is really good action stuff! I recently watched Cowboys and Aliens, a great film starring Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford as traditional cowboys who stumble upon and fight with aliens! This film has ignited quite an interesting in Westerns for me, so I will be exploring and watching some now!

On Friday night I was up at Bangor with 700+ others watching Bangor throw away a 3-0 lead and drawing 3-3 with Prestatyn - soo disappointing! On Saturday things were quite different, I was sat in the middle of a 75,000+ crowd watching Man United beat West Brom 2-0. The best moment was van Persie's goal right at the end, it was scored at our end and the whole place erupted!

Things have been good and I am glad to have gotten a good on time post today! Also I did not go driving today as my instructor is on holiday but am looking forward to it next week!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment