Thursday 10 January 2013

One down, plenty yet to go

Sorry for being a day late! It is because today I have had my first college exam.

This was psychology, an hour and 15 minute test that I feel I have done alright in. Going into the exam I felt I would be happy with a pass so hopefully that's what I've achieved.

On a lesser academic note, I am currently reading Stieg Larsson's Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and am absolutely loving it! I'm nearly a hundred pages in and hooked. I took notice of this book when I heard my friend recommending the film, then mum mentioning we have the book!

Also today I have finished watching Spartacus Gods of the Arena. This is the second and prequel series, set before Blood and Sand. Like Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, I have been hooked and amazed by this. Next up I am to start watching Sons of Anarchy series 1!

Last weekend, Bangor were held to a 2-2 draw at Llanelli because of an absolutely shocking referee decision. United were saved by Robin van Persie in the dying minutes against West Ham. Throughout the week Bangor have made a few transfer additions and I look forward to seeing the new blood on display tomorrow night at Bala town! On saturday me and Dad are going for the first time since the end of September to watch Shrewsbury!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment