Thursday 17 January 2013

3 point turn

Hello all! Again apologies for the lateness.

Yesterday was quite hectic, with my 4th driving lesson at 10AM - I learnt and rather accurately executed 2 three point turns! Also I have booked my theory test! Things are going well so far driving wise and hopefully I'll be able to pass a test. As soon as my lesson finished, I had to dash to the bus station as I was meeting Connor to head off to Wrexham!
The meaning of this journey was to watch Gangster Squad, a film that in retrospect I am glad I watched and definitely enjoyed it.
The day then turned to football, as I watched (at home) Man United narrowly beat West Ham in the FA Cup.

Last weekend was a bit mixed in terms of fortune, Friday night I ventured with Declan and my Dad to watch Bangor play at Bala - a game Bangor won 5-0 earlier in the season at home. The pitch was a mudbath and shouldn't have been played on and yet another blatant handball in the box was not given. Bangor lost 2-1 and my hate for Welsh Premier referees grew.
On Saturday me and Dad went to watch Shrewsbury play bottom of the table Hartlepool and got frozen witnessing a bland 1-1 draw.
The best was on Sunday, when United went temporarily 10 points clear and beat Liverpool 2-1 in a tense game that I was relieved to hear the final whistle in.

This weekend I hope to see some friends that I haven't for a while (the one thing school is a lot better than college at - keeping in touch) and I may go to watch Bangor in the last game of the season before the top six split.

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment