Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas!

Hello everyone! I hope Christmas was good!!

Mine definitely was, being woken up early to check our stockings as the little ones were very excited is how it began, Sophie had asked only for chocolate when writing her list and didn't want to stop eating it when it came! Sophie and Zoe were both quite happy with the gifts I got them - matching Man United pajamas!!

The day progressed in usual fashion, people taking turns opening some very pleasing gifts and lots of smiles! I got a brand new suit which I was in need of as the one I had is far too small for me - the best thing about my new one is the blazer has 3 inside pockets!!

My Nan and Uncle Ian came round for a tasty Christmas dinner and a pleasant day! The Christmas special Doctor Who truly was amusing, I found the Doctor's assistant potato head person quite funny when he kept suggesting grenades!

So, tonight I am off to Nantporth to watch Bangor take on Prestatyn! Hopefully 3 points and some good entertainment. Tomorrow will be completely fantastic as me and Dad are off to Old Trafford to watch United v West Brom! It will be my first United premier league game and I cannot wait!

Sorry about this post being late but I forgot on Wednesday and ran out of time yesterday!
Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment