Wednesday 19 December 2012

Chrriiiissstttmmaaasss!

Hello people! An on time blog here for once!

So, as of yesterday I have finished college for Christmas! This is fantastic news of course, and better so that The Marches don't break up until Thursday.

Today I had my second driving lesson, cruising around villages surrounding Oswestry and through housing estates so there was pletty of turning and gear changing and stop starting and stuff. Mad focus levels required!

The weekend saw me and Dad go up to Nantporth to cheer on Bangor, it was a good day and decent match but frustrating as we took a 2-1 lead but couldn't kill the game off and ended up drawing 2-2, dropping 2 points. United won and are top at Christmas! Also, it has been confirmed that on the 29th, me and Dad are off to Old Trafford for the Man United v West Brom game!!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment