Sunday 26 February 2012

Whats been 'appenin'

Ola!
This week saw a return to school after a chilled week off and it wasn't too bad; the weekend arrived quickly enough to our saviour. Also on Wednesday Waterloo Road returned to TV but we have lost Hustle forever which is a shame, although Benidorm is back to fill the hole it left. So a few changes, possibly for the better.

Yesterday happened to be the much anticipated Saturday; it arrived with a light breath of relaxation and fun. My friend Haiden hosted a barbecue in the day and some delicious burgers were being served up by the tens, then I headed home for 4pm in high spirits to witness what I hoped would be a match of England displaying their superiority over Wales, the reality was quite disappointing as we (England) lost 19-12. The game was pretty tight and was just penalty points until the last 5 minutes where Wales scored a lucky try and the final minute England thought they got one but after much consideration the referee awarded a no try. Oh well.

So, after that travesty things did lighten up as last night my friends Silent Blackout played a gig - a headlining gig - at the Ironworks in town, entrance was free and they had two decent support acts. It was definitely the most fun gig of theirs I've been to - when I got home I think my feet were ready to drop off due to the amount of dancing I produced; rightly I got championed as the best dancer of the night! Drop a comment below about anything, you don't need to sign in to comment! Thanks for reading, Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment