Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Sun Shall Rise

Ah hello, extremely glad you could visit this domain today, on such a spectacular occasion.

Today, 21st February 2012, is of course more famously known as the glorious pancake day. This means that we (Britons) celebrate the brilliance of such a simple and delicious treat. Usually, the event of pancake day means that pancakes are the meal time highlight, but not for me tonight; I had a beef stew and personally pancake day has been delayed until tomorrow; better late than never is all I can say.

Onto in some opinions more important matters now, if you read my last blog post then you should know by this point what I am referring to; the new reign. By this I mean the changing of my blog title. Right now, is of course time for the sun to rise. The new way of living is introduced, one life ends and a new one begins. The change is to mark a bit of a milestone of exceeding my tenth post if you were unaware, the content of my posts shall probably remain the same, but who can predict the future?

Today's post is not a big one, it was intended more as a bulletin of the update. So I leave you with and ask you, what do you think of pancake day - like it? dislike it? and what do you make of the new blog changes? Answer these questions in the comment section below - you do not need an account to comment and anonymity is offered. I shall reply to and take on your views eagerly and for the benefit of this site.

Thanks for reading, Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment