Thursday 2 February 2012

Strong with you, the force is Master.

Greetings! Come to the right place, you have!

Today, I have some very exciting - and rather leaning towards the geek side of life - news. This month, hitting cinemas everywhere, as possibly the greatest collection of sci-fi motion pictures ever created are set to enter the realms of 3D. The latest adventure in the Star Wars world is to give us Epsiode 1: The Phantom Menace in 3 dimensional viewing experiences. This new anticipated version of Episode 1 is due out on the 10th February, meaning when I go to see Alestorm on the 15th I may hit the cinema earlier in the day..

On Tuesday night I'm sure you heard about the events at Goodison (If you follow football, if not then read on) as a fan handuffed himself to the goalpost during the Everton vs Manchester City match. He allegedly did this to protest against Ryanair for not hiring his daughter. This radical act may have affected the course of the match but anyway Everton went on to beat City by a goal to none, and rightfully put a stop to their constant and sickening smugness.

In the world of television this week, Coronation Street's storyline is very much seat edge stuff, containing the Frank Foster rape charge court case, and things are flying out, like Peter's affair with Carla being exposed to Leanne for example. Also, in the world of internet entertainment, I hvae uploaded my eighth vlog today, my first in about a week. You can view it here:

Hope you enjoyed reading, I'll blog again in a day or two.
Thanks,
Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment