Sunday 2 September 2012

Venture into the unknown

Hello and welcome to my realm!

It's been a while since my last post and quite a bit has happened; last Saturday I travelled with Dad to watch Bangor away at Newtown (much shorter journey for us) where the officials were terrible, Bangor went 2-1 up with 5 minutes left and somehow lost the game 3-2. In the car back was pretty tense too as the radio described a pretty tense victory for Man United over Fulham (again, 3-2 but this time in our favour).

This past week has been my last of summer freedom as tomorrow (Monday 3rd September) I start college! I'm looking forward to it and seeing how it varies to school life but hope my timetable contains free blocks, maybe even a free day!! On Wednesday I ventured into Wrexham with Declan and Jack to watch Ted and as all the reviews state it was hilarious, I was laughing from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This weekend, Bangor's match at home against Aberystwth was televised live on S4C so we decided to save the petrol money and watch from the sofa. We could not believe our eyes as after 6 minutes Bangor were 2-0 up and continued in this vein toward a resounding 7-1 demolition job! Quite a bounce back from the disappointment a week before! Today we - again from the sofa - watched the Southampton - Man United game and despite a terrible performance from the 11 that saw United 2-1 down with 5 minutes left, the magic of Robin van Persie occurred and an amazing 3-2 victory was achieved thanks to a van Persie hat trick!!!

So far too many 3-2's for my liking but what can you do? I'll post in about a week talking about how I'm finding college. Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment