Friday 1 March 2013

Gear shift

Sorry for the late post! I have been a little busy and a little forgetful these past two days!

So, on Wednesday I had my ninth driving lesson. This means I have one left, as ten were booked. The lesson was good, going around a lot of roundabouts and using mainly fifth gear on long, open roads was fun! The more I think about it, I feel that after my next lesson where hopefully I will practise a few manoeuvres, I will be ready for a test.
Passing my test and getting a car are very high on my list of priorities right now and because I would not be able to insure a car, job searching has begun! If there are any part time jobs going in and around Oswestry, please let me know by leaving a comment or e-mailing andy.smith10@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks!

Also I recently saw the trailer for the new Fast and Furious coming out this summer - which looks a must see - and thought how bad it was that I hadn't seen any! So, a trip to the ever useful DVD market stall in town resulted in getting the first Fast and Furious. One watch and I'm excited to see the second and am still in disbelief at myself for never seeing these films before!

Next week I'm hoping to go see the new Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe film Broken City! I am now halfway to enough Odeon points for a free film ticket and am keen to continue this progress!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment