Thursday 21 February 2013

Half term!

So it's half-term! This is a welcome (as always) week off college. A week so far spent relaxing and expanding my film experiences.

On Saturday night me and Dad went to see The Hobbit at the Attfield Theatre. I hadn't seen it before and quite regretted missing it at the cinema so did not pass up this chance! It was not as good as the Lord of the Rings films, but it was definitely worth a watch and was a good entertaining film.
Bangor were poor at the weekend again and only managed a draw while United progressed in the FA Cup with a 2-1 win over Reading.

Yesterday, I did what I so often do on Wednesdays and ventured to Wrexham. I went with Tom and planned to watch Wreck-It Ralph, but last minute spontaneity saw us watching the new Die Hard! I think it was a solid action film but was not at all a Die Hard - if it was just the new action film starring Bruce Willis I think it would have gone down a lot better. Again a good watch and I'm now halfway to a free cinema ticket with my Odeon points!
Also, Skyfall came out on DVD on Monday! I undoubtedly got it and watched it with the family last night, it was as good as I remembered it and fits in nicely with my DVDs!

This weekend I'm not really sure of what to do, I'll probably see some friends and watch the England rugby!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment