Wednesday 17 October 2012

Down with the roof!

Hello people! Welcome to the post..

In the past week, I've enjoyed my week off college by being rather lazy and watching a few Bond films courtesy of the Sky Movies 007 channel which really is quite good! I've seen a few Pierce Brosnan films which I don't recall seeing previously and really do think I prefer the Daniel Craig Bond films, all of this Bond-ness adds to my excitement of seeing Skyfall later this month!!

So on Friday night England cruised to a much predicted 5-0 win over San Marino, but tonight against Poland I think they will be pleased with the 1-1 draw, but the performance was well below par. Sunday was quite interesting, seeing Shrewsbury live on TV in a rewarding 1-0 win  over Walsall, which moved them about five places up the table! A lot of relief there indeed.

The less said about Bangor on Saturday the better I think, the consolation from our home defeat was that TNS and Prestatyn also slipped up so things are pretty much how they were. Going back to college hasn't been too bad, I felt a little bored at the end of last week and at least now I've got stuff to work for, mainly being half term in a week and a half (or 6 college days) which I'm very much looking forward to.

So, this weekend brings the Down gig that me and Declan have been waiting for forever!! Saturday night at the HMV Institute in Birmingham will be where we are, I'm very much looking forward to hearing a rendition of 'Stone the Crow' that should blow the roof off! Also, premier league football is back - there's almost too much of it these days! I'll be sure to give many details of the gig in the next post!

Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment