Monday 18 June 2012

The Euro's and Down!

So, it's the Euro 2012 competition and England are looking good to progress!

I have been impressed with Roy Hodgson's faith in Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, and the successful tactic he's set up. The 4-4-1-1 that we've seen a few times recently with Ashley Young playing as a support to Danny Welbeck / Andy Carroll. Also, it's very nice to see Danny Welbeck - a player I have watched progress through the Man United Youth and Reserve teams - fronting England's strike force and performing well. Just 1 point is needed to get through to the quarter finals and I am hopeful that we can do that, considering that Wayne Rooney is eligible for this game.

Some excellent news that I was recently greeted with was that metal supergroup Down are playing a few gigs in England in October! I will most definitely be attending one of these dates and cannot wait! Down feature frontman Phil Anselmo who I love from being the Pantera singer back in the day. Down are a great band, with sludgy, funky, chilled vibes that can do no wrong in my eyes - have a listen to this and tell me what you think!
Thanks for reading!
-Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment